Caravan and Motorhome Club Certificated Site Members Only
Situated in our historic and attractive boatyard and marina, at the heart of England’s waterways system, ours is a camp site with a difference. The large, secluded camping field is on a rise giving good views of the marina, canal and across the narrow valley to the village of Braunston on the hill opposite. We are conveniently located close to M1/M6 junction.
Our visitors come for many reasons. They may just be stopping overnight en route to elsewhere but most stay for several days either to enjoy Braunston and its attractive countryside or to go for days out to the many tourist attractions within easy striking distance such as Stratford, Warwick Castle, The National Exhibition Centre, Coventry Motor Museum, Althorp House, Ryton Organic Gardens, to name just a few. Some even return home the proud owners of a narrowboat bought from our brokerage!
With only 5 pitches we are frequently full, especially at week-ends, so booking well ahead is strongly advised. In inclement weather we may have to close the site at short notice. The site is closed from 1st November until the end of March each year
Charge per caravan/motorhome is £20.00 per night. From 1st October this will rise to £25 per night.
Electric hook-up included
Payment in advance when booking please – PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS BUT WILL ALLOW A CANCELLATION TO RE-BOOK AT A LATER DATE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
You must have current membership.
Telephone us on 01788 891373 to reserve your pitch.
On-Site Facilities :-
- Electricity hook-up & water points
- Shower & Toilet block (shower tokens can be purchased from Marina shop)
- Marina Shop for 13kg Calor gas – 3.9kg are discontinued, toilet fluid, maps, books, souvenirs etc
(please note we do not sell Ice Creams or food except for Sweets – there is an excellent shop & butcher in the village.
- Sluice for toilet cassettes
- Disposal point for waste, recyclables & bottle bank
- Extensive car parking – Code required for barrier to field car park and CL site
- Electric Car charging points
- Café boat (outside marina’s canal entrance)
In the Village:-
- Supermarket/off-licence/Post Office/cash dispenser
- Family Butcher
- 4 pubs – 3 do food
- Fish & Chip shop
- If you are not a Caravan Club member, please go to The Caravan Club website for more information